Welcome to the 2013 Rigby Lake Triathlon and Duathlon sponsored by:
"the flattest and fastest course in the region" and "a perfect course for first timers or a personal best time"
So, what does a new race date mean to you?
- Warmer weather! I can't exactly promise this but hey they odds are definitely in our favor!
- Warmer water, and more of it!!! I pretty much can promise you this one.
- A larger group of athletes to compete with. It looks like this year will be the largest Rigby Lake Triathlon by far.
500 participant cap for 2012!!
We will be capping the race at 500 participants this year as to make sure all participants get shirts, medals, and giveaways!
This will be both a Sprint and Olympic distance triathlon as well as a Sprint distance Duathlon.
The Jefferson Lake Recreation area is the staging site for this event. It has plenty of parking and easy access to the transition area for athletes and spectators. This venu truly is one of the greatest areas for spectators to watch their athlete.
- There will be a sprint distance duathlon available starting with the sprint triathletes at 8:00.
- The distances will be a 3.1 mile run, 11.8 mile bike ride, followed by a 3.1 mile run.
- The run bike run will follow the exact same run and bike course as the sprint distance triathletes.
- Local Search and Rescue Dive Team will be providing water support
- Sprint & Olympic Distances, Individual & Relay
- Awards for Overall, Age Group, Clydesdale, Athena, Relay divisions
- Post-race food and the best SWAG raffle around
- Chip timed
- This year Personal Best Performance has the sweetest finisher medals out there with finisher medals sporting the new Rigby Lake Logo!
- Event A4 tech-t shirts for every athlete
- Free poster making booth where friends and family can make posters to cheer their athlete on
- Expo area for sponsors and vendors including Bills Bike Shop and Jamba Juice of Idaho Falls.
- This will be a very fast and mostly flat course that will be sure to become (or already has become) one of your all-time favorites!
- New Race Director. This year Brian Howell will be directing the Rigby Lake Triathlon. Look for some fun and exciting changes to accompany Brian.
Please see our FAQ list for more information on the event!
For immediate assistance or information please contact Personal Best Performance at (208) 521-2243 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rigby Lake Home
- Other Events
- Rules and Regulations
- Schedule of Events
- Anywhere - Anytime Run, 02/16/2013
- PB Health and Fitness Run, 03/23/2013
- PB Half Marathon, 04/13/2013
- Blacktail Triathlon, 06/08/2013
- Triathlon at Rigby Lake, 07/06/2013
- Duathlon at Rigby Lake, 07/06/2013
- The Great Snake Triathlon, 08/03/2013
- RUN FOR THE CURE, 10/06/2013
- Race to Feed the Hungry, 11/28/2013
Personal Best Performance