to the 2015 Rigby Lake
Triathlon, Duathlon, and Aquabike
Things to know!
Packet pickup will be at Bill's Bike and Run on Friday, July 1 from 11:00 to 1:30.
930 Pier View Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
(208) 522-3341 Facility Number
(208) 521-2243 PERSONAL BEST PERFORMANCE Number
If you are having someone else pick up your race items please confirm with us before Thursday, July 10, at noon by sending us an email.
If you cannot make it, then you can pick up your race bag, bib number, and shirt that evening at the race meeting.
The race meeting for all participants will be held at the transition area at Rigby Lake and will begin at 6:30.
Packets will be available following the meeting from 6:00 to 6:30.
As participants please note that you should review the course maps carefully to KNOW your course and if you are unsure we STRONGLY recommend you drive/walk the course prior to the race.
There will be volunteers on the course to assist you, however you should be aware of where the TURNS, AID STATIONS, and PORTA POTTIES are.
We have a dedicated facebook page for this event. It provides daily motivational quotes, information and offers contests for free stuff.
You can access the page at:
Like the page and you will receive our daily motivational quotes, periodic updates, and ongoing contests for free gear. Everybody likes free stuff!
PLEASE NOTE: Registrations received after June 12 will not be guaranteed an event shirt or finsiher's medal. These items must be ordered well in advance of the event and though we do the best we can to guess how many additonal individuals will register we may run short.
If you have friends that may be planning to participate please let them know that to register soon as the rates increase in a week.
We are looking forward to this 8th running of the event and are excited you are joining us!
Let us know if you have any other questions.
PERSONAL BEST PERFORMANCE
808 Saturn Avenue
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
- The Sprint distance triathlon is 700 to 750 yard swim (depending on the lake), 12.4 mile bike ride, and a 3.1 mile run
- The Olympic distance triathlon is 1400 to 1500 yards (depending on the lake), 24 mile bike ride, and a 6.2 mile run
- There will be a sprint distance duathlon available starting with the sprint triathletes at 8:00.
- The distances will be a 3.1 mile run, 12.4 mile bike ride, followed by a 3.1 mile run.
- The run bike run will follow the exact same run and bike course as the sprint distance triathletes.
- This year we are offering an aquabike event for the first time. It will start at 7:00 with the Olympic distance Triathletes and Duathles.
- The distance is a 1 mile swim and a 24 mile bike. This evennt will follow the same courses as the Olympic Triathlon
- Local Search and Rescue Dive Team will be providing water support
- Sprint & Olympic Distances, Individual & Relay
- Awards for Overall, Age Group, Relay divisions
- Post-race food and great schwag raffle
- Chip timed
- Sweet finisher medals
- Top quality tech-t shirts
- Expo area for sponsors and vendors including Bills Bike Shop and Jamba Juice of Idaho Falls.
- This will be a very fast and mostly flat course that will be sure to become (or already has become) one of your all-time favorites!
- Please see our FAQ list for more information on the event!
For immediate assistance or information please contact Personal Best Performance at (208) 521-2243 or by email at Events@PB-Performance.com
We are very excited to announce that
is this year's Premier Sponsor
they will be with us at the new Great Snake River Triathlon
- Rigby Lake Home
- Other Events
- Rules and Regulations
- Schedule of Events
- Anywhere - Anytime Run, 02/15/2014
- PB Health and Fitness Run, 03/22/2014
- Blacktail Triathlon, 06/14/2014
- Blacktail Duathlon, 06/14/2014
- Triathlon at Rigby Lake, 07/12/2014
- Duathlon at Rigby Lake, 07/12/2014
- Aquabike at Rigby Lake, 07/12/2014
- The Great Snake Triathlon - Duathlon, 08/02/2014
- RUN FOR THE CURE, 10/04/2014
- Race to Feed the Hungry, 11/27/2014
- Christmas Gift 5K, 12/06/2014
- Resolution Run, 12/31/2014
Personal Best Performance
First Multisport Event
Check here for helpful hints